« Pennsylvania Ballet – Le Corsaire 3/9 | Main | ABT – Whipped Cream world premiere 3/15 »

March 13, 2017


Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

Hopefully you can make it out of NYC without a delay. Costa Mesa, on the other hand, has ideal weather conditions--sunshine and a pleasant 70 degrees.

Unfortunately, AA cancelled my flight yesterday and could not re-book me until Thursday. I looked around for other airline carriers but they were either cancelled, booked solid, or had suddenly engaged discretionary pricing in order to bleed the hurting consumer. I don't have the schedule flexibility or corporate expense account to be able to go wherever I want whenever I want. So, regrettably, this is a trip I've had to cancel.

What a bummer Haglund, I was really looking forward to your review. Now we will have to wait until May! Are you scheduled to see Stella in one of her performances in the usual season?

Thanks much. I'm bummed, too. I have not yet purchased any tickets to ABT's Met Season. I imagine that I will see a few performances, but not nearly the 35-40 that I used to see each spring season many years ago. ABT has a lot of competition this year, especially the NYCB/POB/Bolshoi Jewels Jubilee coming up. It is a time for choosing quality over quantity.

With any luck, Amtrak service will be restored by the weekend so you can make another trip to Philadelphia for Corsaire performances.

Sounds possible!

Well, well, well. It seems that Terpsichore wants me to see this premiere. Where American failed, United came through.

We are United in wishing you safe travels, Haglund. Can't wait to read your review!

The comments to this entry are closed.